Marts & Valentin Architects, Ltd. are committed to working closely with you to develop ideas, meet needs, and work within budgets. We approach each project thoughtfully, always considering the possible benefits of innovative solutions. In order to test our own theories about construction details and affordability, we have designed, built, and sold two single-family housing prototypes.
If you want to plan and build in a responsible manner, Marts & Valentin Architects, Ltd. will help.
With a presence in the Chicago area and throughout Michigan, we are well positioned to extend our professional services and interests to all individuals and communities in the region, both urban and rural. We look forward to working with you on your next project.
The individual experiences of the professionals here enable our firm to serve a wide range of clients. We have:
- designed restaurants, shops, and religious structures, bringing together the thousands of parts that make up such special, people-oriented spaces
- renovated modest urban homes and large commercial spaces
- worked closely with not-for-profit agencies and arts groups
- been Vista architects working with community organizations
- specialized in the art of the timber frame, from restoring barns to designing and building custom homes, wineries and restaurants throughout the Midwest
- surveyed the planning needs of urban and rural communities
- helped working people in dense urban settings achieve home ownership
- helped farming communities maintain their way of life while accommodating newcomers seeking to join in the pastoral setting